Friday, March 13, 2015

March First Friday

It’s time to Dish about one of my favorite Cyber spots.  Ok, so technically, it’s not the First Friday in March.  But I was dog sick last Friday and I’m just itching to share this Blog with everyone. 


Quiltville’sQuips and Snips is another of my favorite Blogs.  Before her blog, you could find Bonnie K Hunter at Quiltville.com.  Bonnie creates her own quilt designs, teaches, and lectures.  If you’re into the scrappy quilts (and this chick is!), it doesn’t get any better than her blog.  She has tips, tutorials, and several freebie patterns.  Each fall she hosts a free mystery quilt-a-long, the pattern will post to the blog for a few months or so.  Having several quilt books in print now, the mystery pattern will then leave the blog for publication.  How sweet is that?  You get to try a pattern first hand before it's offered to the public.


Strip Twist is one of Bonnie’s freebies on her blog.  It whips together really quick and super easy.  I know this because 3 out of my 4 grands have their own version of the Strip Twist. 



Wyatt’s throw – in between a baby and twin size.


Amber’s quilt, twin size



Beezer’s (Willow) crib size quilt
*but don't call her Willow, or she gets mad!



Disclaimer:  Any views or opinions presented in this Blog are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Quiltville.  This Midwest chick is in no way involved with the Quiltville’s Quips & Snips Blog.  I’m not on their payroll, In fact I’m sure they don’t even know I exist.  I’m sharing because I appreciate complimentary directions, patterns and quilt a-longs like any other budgeted quilter does.  


No comments:

Post a Comment