Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Luck O' The Irish

Wishing you a wonderful St. Patrick’s Day!



Is the smell of corned beef and cabbage wafting from your kitchen?  Since I’m the Queen of spread-yourself-too-thin, I don’t have any aromatic signs of St. Patrick’s Day at my house. I’ve spent my weekend and last evening at my mother’s house renovating her kitchen.   With a coordinating wall to paint, grouting to be done and the cabinetry to replace, I suspect I’ll be there the rest of the week finishing up.  Thankfully, my son is assisting with the plumbing and demolition.  Instead of calling my blog the Quilt Dish, it should be the Reno Dish as I have forgotten what my sewing machine looks like….


Before the cabinetry was ripped from my mother’s kitchen and my life as a tradesman began, I was able to finish up two more Fussy 6 pointers.  I love the fabric pattern of both of these.




No comments:

Post a Comment