Friday, February 20, 2015

It was yummy while it lasted....

My gorgeous box of Valentine chocolate didn’t last as long as I thought it would….or should have.   I would tell myself to only take one piece, but end up gobbling down 2 or 3.    I have no will power when it comes to chocolate, sour candies, mac & cheese, pecan pie or a zillion other things.  So not sure why I’d be surprised the chocolates lasted less than a week.  When not pilfering through the kitchen, I whipped together a few more Fussy Stars.  


Another inch or so of snow – nothing like the East coast, just enough to bugger up the roads.





I am ready to get this show on the road.  I already know the Fussy 6pt Hexies will be my new favorite quilt when complete, but this is taking a long time.  I think I’ll take a short break and work on another one of my unfinished projects.  It’s not like I don’t have enough projects to pick from!  I’ll keep you posted.  

No comments:

Post a Comment