Friday, April 6, 2012

Barrister’s Block Sow –A – Long
For no other reason, I’m participating in this Sow – A – Long for the name alone!  Sounds like we're headin' to the farm for a pig race!  Well, that’s only part of the reason.  I’ve wanted to make a Farmer’s Wife quilt for quite some time.   Randy from Barrister’s Blocks walked through directions for each of the blocks from the Farmer's Wife book and posted to her Blog.  However, the author of the original FW book notified her, and said this is a big no-no.  Bummer, as I was just about to order the book to follow along (won’t be doing that now!).  Randy changed-up how she would post the blocks every other Wednesday and now we’re back to creating our own version of the Farmer’s Wife.  With new direction, I suppose I should think of a new quilt name.  Who knew quilting could be so scandalous…..the juicy details.  

My first 6 blocks of Sow-A-Long


No comments:

Post a Comment