Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Carolina Crossroads.....Finished!

A while back....ok, several years ago (2008 to be exact) I started a Mystery on Bonnie Hunter's Quiltville yahoo group.  A little more than half way through the Mystery, I moved.  Knowing my new location was just temporary, I packed up the sewing room into large plastic totes.  Well, temporary turned into a couple of years.  I couldn't locate my brown and pink fabric in the multitude of plastic totes, so I started the Orange Crush Mystery (yet another unfinished project - but that's another story).  About a year ago while organizing my new sewing room, I found the long-lost-not-quite-finished Carolina Crossroads.   A few weeks ago I added the border and now it's ready for a visit to the quilter's. 


The pink border seems too dark, but I think once quilted it'll look better (I hope...)

3 comments:

  1. Good job - happy that you FOUND this lovely project!

    Some days, when I look at my MESS, I would like to pack it all away out of sight! LOL

    ReplyDelete