Monday, January 5, 2015

And so it begins...2015!

 During the holidays, I’d put home remodeling on hold.  Since I’m a DIY’er, it’s taking much longer than I had anticipated.  The only room left to paint is my sewing area.  I’ve unpacked the bare minimal of sewing gadgets so I can (at least) work on something.  But since I hosted Christmas Eve, I didn’t want to muck up the place before guests arrived and did the full home tour.  I mean I’ve removed popcorn ceilings, sanded, painted and hung dry wall….this chick needed some ooohs and ahhhs before I slid into the “lived-in” look.  

Needing a sewing project, I pulled out my Fussy Friday Stars.  Temecula Quilt Blog started the project January 2014 and posted a new star each week.  Well, sometimes life gets in the way and I’d fallen behind.  So until I can start jazzing up the sewing area I’ll be working on these.


A coincidental snowflake perched on my scrawny tree.  Instead of filling my living room with the 7 footer (then moving my couch in the dining room), my new primitive tree fit perfect.



Ok, a little Charlie Brownish, but it was a breeze to put away! 


No comments:

Post a Comment