Wednesday, February 12, 2014

And then some.....

When campus shuts down for a snow day, it doesn’t take long for my 3rd grade maturity level to fade…..reality sets in and I realize I’ll have to drive to said job the next morning.  Groan.  Normally driving in snow isn’t so bad, but we started off with ice and sleet before the white stuff moved in.  Snow and more snow, 12 inches later it finally stopped.  Splattered all over the TV were those poor people in Atlanta stuck on the highways.  Forget this nonsense, I’m not leaving the house – calling the boss and inform him I plan to hibernate the rest of the winter.
Fussy Friday in the white stuff.  This is our patio table on the back deck.


 
While the snow was reaching double digit depths outside, I whipped together another version of scrappy hexies and hexied one of the Fussy Friday stars.  Feelin’ the hexie love!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment