Monday, September 9, 2013

Leaf and let leaf.....

I’m slightly ashamed to say I pieced this New Dresden Plate quilt last January/February.  Only recently, I’ve finished making all the leaves to applique on the vine.  I’m telling you, it’s this bum arm of mine!  Ok, so the fracture happened 2 months ago – but I plan to milk this thing for as long as I can.  Especially when the Hubs wants me to straighten up my side of the garage.....oh, ahwee, I sure wish I could, but I'm in a lot of pain today..... 
 
 
 
I can’t explain why it happens, but normally the quilts I make for others turn out super cute, and by the time I'm ready to hand over I wish I was keeping for myself.  From the beginning this project was all mine, and I have to admit I’m somewhat giddy that I’ll have cute wallhanging for the guest bedroom.  I’m loving the colors and how it’s turning out.             


 

No comments:

Post a Comment