Friday, June 21, 2013

Oh sure, a squirrel did it.....

Like I’m suppose to believe that?  While out back checking the new grass seed, The Hubs found my leaf bird bath broken.  When asked how it happened, he said he thought a squirrel had broken it.  Really?  A squirrel?  Oh sure, a few nights prior he’d seen a squirrel skirting around it.  Just me, but I think it would have to be a pretty big squirrel (like maybe groundhog sized) to knock the bird bath off the stand….so I say, I’m guessing a squirrel was involved, but maybe the dog was chasing the squirrel and knocked over the bird bath.  Oh no, he was pretty sure it was a squirrel and not HIS dog.  Regardless, the birds will have to bath elsewhere.

I can’t remember how many leaf castings I made before
one would fit on the stand.  I'll weep softly.


What do you think?  She looks guilty to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment