Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Baseball, Bindings and Bloomage


It’s happened.  That’s me in the stands whoopin’ and hollerin’ at my grandkids to ruuuu-nnn faster!  I’ve became one of those nutty grandparents yelling “dig in” and “choke up on the bat”….I tell ya, I never shut up…..whether they’re in or outfield, I’ve got something to say…. And I’m sure the coaches just love me. *wink!
 

Ms. B’s first year in Blastball, prequel to T-Ball


  Little Man’s first year in coach pitch. 
This is the last week of the season, I'm going to miss going to their games! 
I doubt the coaches will miss me!
 
A binding we will go….
2 down, about 4 more quilts to go….
 
New Blooms on the south lawn,  oh who am I kidding - the backyard.


My new shady area tucked between the trees
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment