Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Jo  Morton Experience!
I’m not wortheeee!   Sue (one of my traditional quilty friends) and I were very fortunate  this past weekend to see Jo Morton at one of our local quilt shops (Prairie Point) – apparently it was one hot ticket to get!  Since it was “first come seating”, there was a line forming in front of the quilt shop when I drove into the parking lot….was Elvis in the building?  In hopes of getting a “up close and personal” seat, I hopped out of my car and joined the excitement.   Sue and I were thrilled to sit in the 3rd row for our viewing enjoyment….and enjoyment it was!  Jo brought a trunk full of fabric wonderment to ooh and ahh over! 


One of my favs......


 2nd fav.....

Gotta make one these little tree skirts....!

No comments:

Post a Comment