Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Where does the time go?

Dreaming of my New Year’s Eve…..




The Reality of my New Year’s Eve…..



…..having a couple of the Grands over.  I just love those babies, and they show me the love by nesting right up next to me and leaving me with a whole 12 inches of sleeping space!  No better way to ring in the New Year!  



Blogging has taken a backseat in my crazy world.  If you think my ramblings have been slow, you should see my quilting projects - or lack thereof!  However, it’s a new year with new goals and no upcoming holidays to celebrate.  So it’s all me, me, me time!

Between gifts, dinners, office parties and over-eating – I was able to sit for a few evenings and work on my Edyta Sitar wall hanging.  With the blanket stitching finished, I'm now on to quilting and binding.  



Can’t wait to finish and hang on the wall!





No comments:

Post a Comment