Wednesday, January 23, 2013

We're gettin' close!

January BOM
 
The month of April will be the completion of the Carol Doak BOM Mystery (yahoo group).  The February block has just been posted (early!)  I could be wrong, but I think Carol will post one more block for March and the "big reveal" for setting instructions will be in April.  I'm nervous and excited all at the same time - Carol's mystery instructions were for a 2-color quilt, and with me being on a "fabric restriction diet" (I've banned myself from buying any more fabric), I didn't have enough of any one fabric to do the mystery.  It only occurred to me recently, I could have done a scrappy red and white or scrappy blue and white quilt....since I've always wanted a 2-color quilt I feel like a loon for not thinking of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment