Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Finally! Some color...

...but, not much.  By the time Fall arrived, I was sure every plant in the yard would be dead.  Most were, except these beautiful autumn blossoming perennials. Granted, these are a bit scraggly looking but it’s the best my yard produced this season.  So, I’ll take it! 



By far, Autumn is my very favorite time of the year.  Since summer seemed to drag on for so long, and temps weren't cooling down fast enough for me - I decided to start a little Fall table topper or wall hanging (still undecided).  It's a freebie from Kaaren over at The Painted Quilt.  She's so creative and shares her own creations every few months.  Instead of applique, I did a simple embroidery stitch.


1 comment:

  1. That's clever--I like the stitching and scrappy border. Too cute. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete