Friday, September 14, 2012

Scrappy September

The Carol Doak September BOM is complete.  Would I sound wish-washy if I said I'm starting to like the scrappy look of this BOM? 

When I realized I didn’t possess enough yardage for a two color quilt, I really looked forward to doing Carol’s “two color BOM” scrappy.  I quickly lost my steam when the first few blocks of scrappy turned out just “so-so”.  Not sure what happened, but I really like this last finished block.  Could I be in total denial about their weirdness?  Maybe so, but after completing the September block, I’m really starting to get excited about the finished product. 


September 2012

2 comments:

  1. this fabulous, like it much better than the two color version!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be getting excited because these blocks are all really pretty. This quilt of yours is going to be just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete