Saturday, March 19, 2016

Gorgeous? Remarkable? No...it's Splendid!

I couldn’t stay away…..I got antsy just thinking about another online quilt along.  The Splendid Sampler, hosted by Pat Sloan & Jane Davidson.  It’s not just Pat and Jane – they’ve put together 83 fellow designers who will create and share 100 blocks over the next 52 weeks.  That’s 2 – 6 ½ inch blocks a week.  So far, over 18,380 members have joined the Splendid Sampler Quilt Along!  How could I not jump on this world wide bandwagon!?


Block 1 – Pat Sloan, designer


Block 1 started with piecing & applique


Block 2 – Jane Davidson, designer


Block 2 - piecing & embroidery (not sure if I want to add the embroidered butterfly antennas)



My funny for the day…..my grandson is one of the funniest little people I know.  My daughter sent me this pic of a shopping trip with the family….he’s pointing at this dad. 






No comments:

Post a Comment