Tuesday, November 5, 2013

It should be a happy birthday!


I’m seeing pink and brown in my sleep!  I’ve had the pedal to the metal for 3 weeks trying to complete this quilt.  The worst thing that can happen is if my quilter Gail says she doesn’t have time to quilt before the Christmas holidays.  Surely, she won’t turn me down, right?  I’ll be reduced to tears, I’m not beyond crying and begging!


This quilt is a mini of my queen sized quilt.  Even though my MIL ooh’d and ahh’d over my queen, I think she’ll love this one just as much.  Thinking about making a paper pieced bird for the quilt label.  I’m the worst at adding quilt labels, so it’ll be a snazzy move on my part if I can get bird whipped up.  Stay tuned, I’ll post a quilted, labeled, binded up quilt pic before Jen’s Christmas eve birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment